Keeping books shouldn't be a hassle, but it can be. It's a necessary function for your decision-making process. Group 1826 can help you get there by auditing current bookkeeping processes, providing administrative support, or acting as a virtual controller.
Expedite your ability to make smart business decisions by having the complete financial picture.
- Compilation of Financial Statements
- Review of Current Business Financial Statements
- Basic Bookkeeping (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, General Ledger)
- Reconciliation of Bank and Credit Card Statements
- Integration of multiple systems (Quickbooks, Excel, third-party)
- New Business Set-Up Chart of Account Services
- Federal Payroll Tax Reports (Forms 941, 940)
- State Payroll Tax Reports
- Subcontractor Forms (1099-misc., 1096)
- Sales Tax Returns
- Payroll support from entry to turnkey - we can help
Please note that Group 1826 does not provide CPA services. We can help get your bookkeeping straightened out and train you to keep it going on your own.
Group 1826 specializes in helping you unlock QuickBooks' full potential, saving you time to focus on your business.
We hold multiple QuickBooks ProAdvisor certifications. This means we bring up-to-the-minute knowledge, skills, and value to QuickBooks users.
We are also certified to provide services like installation, new file setup, data migration from other accounting systems, troubleshooting, file clean-up, training, custom programming and reporting. Whatever your needs, Group 1826 can bring results.
Our products and services benefit clients in the following industries:
- Service (Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Inspection)
- Energy Businesses
- Health Care
- Professional Services
- Oilfield and Related
Automate your bookkeeping and accounting processes, train your staff, or build custom reports and applications to go beyond QuickBooks' core functions – with Group 1826.
Group 1826 specializes in tax preparation and tax planning.
Here's a list of how Group 1826 Tax Preparation Services can help ease the stress of preparing and filing your personal and business tax returns:
- Simplify your tax planning and tax filing process
- Minimize your tax liability
- Maximize your tax return refund
- Keep your money in your pocket
- Protect and preserve your hard-earned assets
- Understand and use sound tax planning strategies
- Ensure tax compliance and avoid fines and penalties
- Get your questions answered knowledgeably
According to a 2002 study by the General Accounting Office (GAO), taxes comprise the single largest category of household expenditures. According to a Tax Foundation Special Report , income tax paid by individuals, as a percentage of income, continues to set new highs and is a major expense of enormous concern to Americans. Taxpayers who use a tax professional receive bigger refunds -- $444 bigger refunds, on average.
Group 1826 offers ground-up solutions to automate and manage simple or complex business tasks. We can help you manipulate and migrate existing data or build mobile apps that you can access on the go from your smart devices.
When clients come to Group 1826 and say, "they just wish that their software did this or that," we can help. If there is redundancy anywhere in your processes, our experienced staff can work with you in multiple platforms to reduce inefficiencies.
We also can write scripts, plugins, and apps for Excel, QuickBooks, Sage, Peachtree, Filemaker, and web applications like Netsuite, SalesForce, among others.
There is no process or data exchange that is too complicated.
Take the pain and worry out of payroll processing with services from Group 1826.
We offer several solutions depending on your payroll processing needs including:
- Payroll consulting
- Implemeting best practices
- Start-to-finish payroll processing solutions
Group 1826 can help streamline the payroll process, integrate with existing systems, or simply process payroll for you seamlessly.
Our solutions are right-fit for your budget, in compliance with all state and federal laws, and simple for you.
Benefits of Group 1826 payroll services:
- Payroll processing and check or direct deposit distribution
- Secure online employee portal to access to pay stubs and payroll history
- Accurate federal, state, and local tax calculations
- Full tracking of sick pay, vacation, and other deductions
- Employee expense reimbursements
- Payroll data integration available for QuickBooks and other programs
- New hire reporting to proper agencies
- Quarterly and year-end tax filings
- End of year reporting like W-2′s, 1099 Reporting
Internet Office Solutions
Our internet office solutions are guaranteed to be successfully implemented in your organization. Emails, calendars, and applications like word processing, and spreadsheets are vital parts of how you get things done each day. Wouldn't it be nice if these tools were integrated? Talked to each other? And allowed for better collaboration with your colleagues?
Group 1826 can help with:
Consultation: We will step you through the decision making process to make sure that Google Apps is the right fit for your business.
Planning: We will tailor a complete design and deployment plan for your Google Apps integration.
Migration: We will move your existing email and calendar data to Google Apps completely.
Training: Group 1826 can provide remote and/or on-site training. We will make sure your staff learn everything needed to get started with Google Apps.
Advanced Services: Custom Scripts & Applications
Ongoing Support: After the Google Apps installation, Group 1826 will be available for support as needed. We have support plans to fit your budget and solve any issues you may have.